Written by Victor Yukhtenko. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VpPuZzle is set of agreements to build VIP-based applications on the basis of the standard VIP packages placed into DLLs. The VIP package fitted to PZL-technology agreements is named pzl-Component . The VIP project (executable or DLL), which contains pzlComponents, organized in a special way, is named pzl-Container . The pzl-container, which is the DLL, is named dll-container. The VpPuZzle is created to work with the Visual Prolog 7.1 and above. You need the only minimal knowledge in Visual Prolog programming system to create and run the pzl-component.
The pzl-technology includes:
- The set of statically linked libraries, which support the pzl-system run
- Classes, which support the communication with the Pzl-system
- The Elementary PzlStudio application, which gives the possibility
- to include the pzl-system into any application created in Visual Prolog.
- To create the dll-containers
- To create pzl-components and put them into the pzl-containers
- to perform other activities, which support the development process.
The Information regarding the pzl-technology
The general concept, which is the basis of the Pzl-technology, described in VpPuZzle. Observe
The agreements, which pzl-Components must fit, described in the manual Pzl-Component.
The programmer may communicate with the Pzl-system by means of predicates of classes, which are described in:
The description of the Elementary PzlStudio placed to the document Elementary PzlStudio. Parts of this document may be found also separately.
The example of the building the Pzl-container and the Pzl-Component
In the document "Pzl-Component in 10 steps" it is described in details how to build the Dll-container MyDemoContainer and the Dll-Component MyHelloWorld together with the demonstration of the run directly from the development environment Elementary PzlStudio.
To run this example you need to install the appropriate set of tools related to pzl-technology.
Pages in category "VpPuZzle"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.