Tutorial Project. Release 10
Written by Victor Yukhtenko. Email: email@example.com
The programs listed below are part of the Evolutions Tutorial Project article.
Demonstrate the features of the Visual Prolog programming language and system features.
- The communication between objects based on events.
- Multi Game mode can be repeated.
- Tested with Visual Prolog 7.3 build 7302.
- Code reorganized to support the new functionality.
- Communication with Players based on events.
To get the full set of projects of the series of the Polyline projects, please download archives using links at PDC forum:
to any convenient directory. The directory named VipSpbSDK will be created automatically.
If you have the VipSpbSDK installed, then please open project Examples\Polyline\Polyline10\Polyline10.prj.
- The Polyline10 Project uses the NotificationAgency Package, which is a part of the VipSpb SDK.
To build the Polyline10 project you must define the IDE valriable SpbSolutions as the path to the SpbSolutions directory.
- While building the project answer "Add All", when any dialog with proposals to include packages to the project appears.
- Run the application using the E of the IDE or run the executable at the directory EXE.
- The language of the application may be defined in the command line by the language identifier:
- en - English
- ru - Russian
- When running the program from the IDE, the parameter of the language must be placed to the field "Project Settings"\Run Options\Run Arguments, available from menu Project\Settings...