Game Polyline. Release 11 Console
The programs listed below are part of the Evolutions Tutorial Project article.
- The game is played on an M x N board.
- Each player on his turn adds a new point. The point must prolong the existing Polyline (or start the Polyline, if it doesn't exist).
- The resulting Polyline must be non-interrupted and each move can be taken in any of end of the line.
- The player, which locks the line (the point is set on the polyline), wins.
Release 11 (Project PolyLine11)
Differences (relative to release 10):
- Code reorganized. Each class now placed in the separate package
The set of Polyline11 projects uses the NotificationAgency Package, which is a part of the PdcSpb SDK. To build the Polyline10 project you must define the IDE valriable SpbSolutions as the path to the SpbSolutions directory.
To study and run the program please make the steps as follows:
- Download the PdcSpb SDK Examples Polyline 11]
- Install the examples according to the ReadmeEn.html file
- Open the project Polyline11_Console.prj6
- Build and Run the project
The language of the application may be defined in the command line by the language identifier:
- en - English
- ru - Russian
When running the program from the IDE, the parameter of the language must be placed to the field "Project Settings"\Run Options\Run Arguments, available from menu Project\Settings...