Tutorial Project. Release 9
Written by Victor Yukhtenko. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The programs listed below are part of the Evolutions Tutorial Project article.
To demonstrate the features of the Visual Prolog programming language and system features.
- Conversion the static classes to the dynamic ones.
- Tested with Visual Prolog 7.3 build 7302.
- Each class now is the dynamic one (i.e. it generates the object).
To get the full set of projects of the series of the Polyline projects, please download archives using links at PDC forum:
to any convenient directory. The directory named VipSpbSDK will be created automatically.
If you have the VipSpbSDK installed, then please open project Examples\Polyline\Polyline1\Polyline9.prj.
- While building the project answer "Add All", when any dialog with proposals to include packages to the project appears.
- Run the application using the E of the IDE or run the executable at the directory EXE.
- The language of the application may be defined in the command line by the language identifier:
- en - English
- ru - Russian
- When running the program from the IDE, the parameter of the language must be placed to the field "Project Settings"\Run Options\Run Arguments, available from menu Project\Settings...