Tutorial Project. Release 8
Written by Victor Yukhtenko. Email: email@example.com
The programs listed below are part of the Evolutions Tutorial Project article.
To demonstrate the features of the Visual Prolog programming language and system features.
- The package organization of the project.
- Tested with Visual Prolog 7.3 build 7302.
- Each class now placed in the separate package
To get the full set of projects of the series of the Polyline projects, please download archives using links at PDC forum:
to any convenient directory. The directory named VipSpbSDK will be created automatically.
If you have the VipSpbSDK installed, then please open project Examples\Polyline\Polyline1\Polyline8.prj.
- While building the project answer "Add All", when any dialog with proposals to include packages to the project appears.
- Run the application using the E of the IDE or run the executable at the directory EXE.
- The language of the application may be defined in the command line by the language identifier:
- en - English
- ru - Russian
- When running the program from the IDE, the parameter of the language must be placed to the field "Project Settings"\Run Options\Run Arguments, available from menu Project\Settings...