Written by Victor Yukhtenko. Email: email@example.com
The programs listed below are part of the Tutorial Project Evolutions article.
- The game is played on an M x N board.
- Each player on his turn adds a new point. The point must prolong the existing Polyline (or start the Polyline, if it doesn't exist).
- The resulting Polyline must be non-interrupted and each move can be taken in any of end of the line.
- The player, which locks the line (the point is set on the polyline), wins.
- Tested with Visual Prolog 7.3 build 7302.