To build projects the IDE variable SpbSolutions must be set to the VipSpbSDK directory. To simplify the settings and initial buiding of applicaions the Build.cmd command file included (BuildPersonal.cmd - please see details in in Polyline Version Reference or in Examples\Polyline\VersionReference.html).
- sets the SpbSolutions IDE variable, which refers to the VipSpb SDK directory;
- "knows" where Visual Prolog is installed and uses VipBuilder.exe;
- builds all projects containing in the subfolders;
- builds all needed libraries;
- registers all pzl-Components (if needed);
- informs regarding the result of each building operation;
- Build.cmd file may be used together with the Visual Prolog CE only (please see details in Polyline Version Reference or in Examples\Polyline\VersionReference.html).