The namespace 3rd is dedicated to descriptions of 3rd party packages, add-on's, applications, etc, which are available to fellow programmers.
Articles are in the 3rd namespace if the title has this format: 3rd:<title>.
It is advantageous, if you give your package/add-on/... a name, and then use 3rd:<name> as article title. (The name can have several words).
Remember to write:
- How to obtain the package/add-on/...
- Which license conditions that applies
- Whether the package/add-on/... is free or not
- 3rd:Scintilla Editor Control custom control wraps the scintilla editor.
- 3rd:SCS - Simple Client Server a package for creating client server solutions.
- 3rd:VPcURL provides Visual Prolog bindings to the cURL library, which is a library for HTTP and FTP.
- 3rd:Tools & Support is an article about useful non-Visual Prolog tools and support sites.